The final stage of the College masterplan included construction of a new Senior Student Learning Centre, a multi-purpose synthetic sports field, various building upgrades, landscaped centralised external courtyard and a new carpark.
The project was delivered in three separable portions.
Separable Portion 1
· Demolition of the existing VCE wing.
· Construction of new Senior Learning Centre, and associated services/civil works.
Separable Portion 2
· Refurbishment and alterations to an existing BER building.
· Construction of new covered way link and external lockers.
· Construction of courtyards, landscaping & civil works.
Separable Portion 3
Demolition and removal of the existing:
· Northern carpark, canteen building, Technology building and Drama building.
· Southern access road and hard-court sports fields.
· Asbestos during the school holiday periods in compliance with the DET Asbestos Management Guidelines.
SPA Consulting Engineers
Managing construction activities within close proximity to staff, students and visitors.
Manoeuvring of plant, equipment and materials in close proximity to occupied school buildings.
Removal of asbestos during the School Holiday period.